Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

(ABCDE Program)
Anabolic Burst Cycling of Diet & Exercise

Posted by: Spencer (smiths92@uwosh.edu)

I was wondering if anyone has gone through a cycle of the Anabolic Burst Cycling Diet described in Muscle Media magazine. I am currently in the first week and wanted to see what kind of results others have gotten from the program.

Re: Anabolic Burst Cycling of Diet & Exercise (ABCDE Program)

Posted by: Eric Adolph (deadlift96@aol.com)

Most of the people that I have heard say that while they gain about 5-10 during the bulk phase, they loose MORE than it during the extreme cutting phase. You may want to make the cutting phase to include more claories (like a normal days meal).

Posted by: A.J. van der Avort

I´m now in my second diet phase and in 10 days I´m going trough my second bulking phase. This program is relatively easy to follow and will prime your body to perform on his best (especially during the bulking phase). I honestly can say that this first cycle of four weeks was a try-out and I´m very sure that the second will be a lot more productive. Here are my results:

Diet-phase : from 77,5 kg to 75,5 kg that´s minus 2 kg
Bulking phase: from 75,5 kg to 79,4 kg that´s plus 3,9 kg
Total : 79,4 - 77,5 = 1,9 kg gained in 4 weeks

As I already mentioned : I have a positive feeling towards the next cycle. A note: I have used a 5 day loading phase with creatine mixed with a lot of suger
I have used glutamine not extensively
I did not use HMB since it doesn´t fit into my budget
I did use CLA, flax seed oil,lecitine granulat
I did use ion-exchanged whey during diet-phase
I did use caffeïne, ephedra and aspirin
I did not do cardio

This next cycle I´m going to use HMB and do the cardio and use the glutamine extensively (10 grams a day during the diet-phase). I have merely followed the system and made fairly good gains on it. I´ve learned a lot and will continue the system for as long as it works. The thing I liked most is the the variety it offers; it´s a fun proces.

Posted by: Kevin Redling (Kevin.G.Redling@widener.edu)

I tried it twice, the first time I didn't diet strict and the eating phase simply worked pretty good. The second time I tried it Idieted very strict and when I started eating I blew up like I was on steriods in a matter of days. Truly worth giving it a try.

Posted by: Shaun Reilly (smreilly@bu.edu)

I have used the ABCDE system for about a month now. I'm just stating my 2nd Dieting phase. I have grown about 5 pounds more then my original weight. I lost about 4 on my first diet, so I gained about 9 on my bulking phase. I really haven't gotten much fatter and I am feeling really tight and hard. I think that it is working really well for me. I also use Creatine, Vandyl Sulfate, Vitamines and minerals, pluse Whey Protien after my workouts. If you read all the details of the program, as given in Muscle Media, it is a really good program. The 4 part superfeature is given in it's entirety at the Muscle Media web site. It's at www.mm2k.com/ Check it out!

Posted by: ROCCO (PAmaral69@AOL.com)

I tried the program and it worked great. Bear in mind I'm 39 years old and your body starts to change a lot at about my age. i gained about 7 pounds during the 1st bulk phase, and lost about 4 during the cut phase. Even while in the cut phase i was stronger than i had been before i started it. However , i think the 1500 calorie a day cut phase is a little extreme, especially if you are used to keeping your cardio way down. The cardio before breakfast, combined with the ephedrine/caffiene cocktail did the trick on my second cycle while only reducing my calories to about 1900 per day. i had more energy and stayed even stronger. i also kept the cardio shorter (about 20 minutes) at a higher intensity. The biggest blast is the recommended stretching!!! With all those bulk-phase carbs you blow up like a baloon! Use that pump and stretch every bodypart you're working! It brings out detail...and enables the muscle to grow...bigtime!!!

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]