Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

The Mind And Bodybuilding
L. Ron Hubbard Dianetics Review

BOOK REVIEW - DIANETICS
Posted by: Paul Becker (muscle@relaypoint.net)

Book: Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health
Author: L. Ron Hubbard
Dianetics was first released on May 9th 1950, it has remained a bestseller every year since and has now sold over 20 million copies worldwide. Many self-help books have come and gone but Dianetics continues to go strong. Why? Because it really works!

We all know how important the mind is to training, it has even been said that "Your mind is your strongest muscle." Dianetics will give you a true understanding and control of your mind, it shows you how to locate the blocks and barriers to your full potential and totally handle them. I believe this book should be part of every trainee's library. For more information go to https://www.dianetics.org

Re: BOOK REVIEW - DIANETICS
Posted by: Greg Churilov (gchurilov@aol.com)

When I first read this thing I thought it was like all the other fad books - but it blew me away. The third section is all about actually doing it, practical application. I have been using Dianetics for over ten years now to anything from relieving stress to overcoming personal hangups. It is the only self-help book I know that actually delivers. Check it out!

Re: BOOK REVIEW - DIANETICS
Posted by: Dr. Harry Wong

I found this book incredibly helpful in explaining what was going on with me and how to improve myself. I read the book and then did some of the techniques and WOW, they work and I love it.

Over the last several years I can't believe the changes in me, I'm much friendlier, happier and getting on in life so much better. Many old friends are stunned at the improvement in attitude and have told my wife: "whatever you've done to him, keep it up" :-)

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]