Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

V Shape Body

Re: How To Get A V Shape Body

Posted by: ryan (riley@acept.co.ukm)

I have recently been concentrating on my lats and they are really starting to grow, I don't know you current work out plan but one way you can improve on your lats and any other body part is by doing one month of 2x15 reps this will prepare your body for a new phase of training and you also may find you make some gains, after doing this for one month go to doing 3x10 reps and try doing underhand narrow grip bumbell rows, wide overhand dumbell rows and wide chins but the main thing when doing the exercises is but the weight up from your elbow and let your hand follow, to many people make the mistake of pulling from there hand and using other muscles to perform the exercises, also try using straps for the chins this again makes you more able to concentrate on the exercise rather than griping the bar.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]