Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Jason Ferruggia Workout

Posted by: Lafayette

I have one question for the future muscle building experts reading this blog! Have you been trying everything to see those results you day-dream about, but it everything seems not to be working how you wish? If my intuition is correct about 98 percent of the people reading this is answering, "yes, yes, yes!"

So, let's get the introduction out of the way, my name is Lafayette, and I am a 26 year old, normal, every day man. My mother and father were very skinny folks, so accordingly, I was skinny as a twig throughout my school years. In college, I began working out very often in order to build more muscle. I was tired of being the skinny kid walking around on campus. I spent about 2 years in and out of the gym, and eventually started seeing some results and putting on more weight. Although, I wasnt very happy with the results when I thought about how much work I put in. So on to the reason of this blog!

I read an article in my monthly subscription of Men's Health, which had Jason Ferruggia in an interview. So, on I read the interview and he mentioned his new program for people who are trying to build healthy, solid muscle, in the most effective way. I recognized Jason's name from past Men's Health and other Muscle Mags, so I rushed to the site he gave to see what it was all about.

After reading the simple page describing his product, I instantly made a decision that I am pleased to have made years later. I invested in this program and followed his words step-by-step. Jason has such knowledge in the muscle building feild, I was amazed at how much he knew and how simple he made the program.

I remember taking pictures every morning since I began Jason's program, after about 3 weeks, I lined up my pictures and couldnt beleive the amount of progress my body had made. It was really unbelievable and I was overwhelmed with the results. I sent Jason a quick email, thanking him for his help with his awesome program and I continued the work. A couple years later, here I am feeling the best I have ever felt and definitely looking the best, I try not to sound overly confident, but thanks to this program, I really do have that perfect body, I always dreamed of.

Honestly, I think all you have to do is go read the words of Jason on his site, and if your ready to finally start making the progress you deserve, put in the work and follow his guide, I gaurentee that you will be pleased with your decision!

Jason Ferruggia is a world famous fitness expert who is renowned for his ability to help people build muscle as fast as humanly possible. He is the head training adviser for Men s Fitness Magazine where he also has his own monthly column dedicated to muscle building. For more how to build muscle fast tips, check out Jason's website at Jason Ferruggia Workout

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]