Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

avoiding side cramps while running

Posted by: Julie

My name is Julie and I'm a 21 year old college student. I'm a very athletic person as I am on the softball team at my college and I work out regularly. Recently, whenever I go for a run, not even a half mile in I start experiencing a really bad cramp usually under the right side of my diaphragm. It gets so bad that it hinders by breathing and I have to stop running. I push on the spot and try to stretch it but it doesn't go away. I don't eat right before I run and I stretch very well. I thought it was because I needed more calcium or potassium so I increased my intake of bananas and milk but it hasn't seemed to help. It's really annoying and has become very frustrating because I can't get my normal work out in. If you have any ideas why this is may be happening, that would be great. Thank you!

Julie

Re: avoiding side cramps while running

Posted by: Paul

I would suggest cutting back on the speed that you run and also trying a good calcium and magnesium supplement.

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription