Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

how to exercise with knee pain

Posted by: Chris

Hi

I am a 26 year old female, 5'10 and currently 190lbs. I have had weight issues all my life. In the past few years I have gotten it under control and was in good shape through running every day. Then last summer I began having severe knee pain and after testing I found I have serious knee issues and had to avoid even walking for most of the winter. I gained 30 lbs and still have to be really careful of my knee. All of my weight gain has been from my hips down, in my butt and thighs. Are there any good low impact high intensity exercise that could help? I have to avoid any bending and weight baring on my knee, including bikes and other normal lower impact exercises. I am desperate to get rid of this weight, I hate even looking in the mirror anymore. I would love any advise you have.

Thank you,

Sarah

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription