Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

working out with bursitis tendonitis

Posted by: Josh

First off I'd like to provide the details before the criticism comes. I work on remodeling job, (currently about to find something else and i believe i have a job), and i've developed bursitis in my shoulders and elbows, and a little bit of tendonitis in my wrists (from elbows). I'm almost better, and i'm about to start a new program. I was going to stick with a moderate weight, start off light of course, but keep my rep range in the 10-15 range. I'll keep my sets at how i feel that day. I'd like to get up to 3 sets an exercise, but I'm starting at 1 and working my way up. Here is my workout, if you have exercise substitution opinions please feel free to tell me if you think an exercise would be better on me because of my tendonitis/bursitis. I'm 17, so I'm not too interested in hurting myself of course.

Monday:
Squat
Lateral Raise
Curl
Abs

Tuesday:
Cardio (20 mins)

Wednesday:
Bench Press
Single Leg Squat/Wall Sit-option
Close Grip Pushup for triceps unless someone has a better exercise for my elbows
Abs

Thursday-rest

Friday:
Hack Squat
Incline Bench Press
Pullups
Abs

Sat. & Sun.-rest

Follow this program for 3 weeks then take a week off, then follow for 3 weeks, then take a week off. Take every fourth week off so my joints have plenty of time to heal and i hopefully wont have tendonitis/bursitis again. What do you guys think? I'm looking to have a look like Taylor Kitsch from the tv show Friday Night Lights, or like Rain Bi from Ninja Asassain, or like Bruce Lee. I'd be happy if i could get those looks.

I have my diet down, I'm also going to supplement a mass gainer in there as well seeing as I have a hard time gaining weight, but not a hard time adding muscle

Josh

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription