Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

How to break a bench press plateau

Posted by: Glen

Help me. I have been stuck at the same weight on my bench for 2 months. How can I break a bench press plateau? I need some bench press plateau busters.

Re: How to break a bench press plateau

Posted by: Ted

The most effective way to break through a plateau is first and foremost training in a way that will enable you to notice that you have reached a plateau. This is done by keeping a record or a mental note of exactly what your maximum weight is at any given time. Using techniques like pyramids, negatives, chains and bands has now conclusively proved itself to be an effective way of breaking through that dreaded plateau. You will know that the only way that you are going to continue to put on muscle is with progressive resistance and this comes by always improving your maximum weight that you can press.

For more information go to Best Bench Press Program

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription