We recently caught Don Lemmon, on the radio in Las Vegas Nevada
and here are the following interesting tidbits of info you may want to
apply to your own nutrition plans! Don doesn't go into scientific
detail as it only confuses you. He gets right to the point. No sales
pitches, just the facts!
1. Creatine.... Creatine only works if taken in an equal measure of sugar
and swished in the mouth around the tongue for several moments first. Ice
water is best, not juice. To load, take 1 gram for each 7.5 pounds of lean
mass you carry divided into equal servings between meals and before bed
but not upon awakening.... There is no other secret and usually any brand is
good with the exception of the ones already adding sugar. How do you
know if they added enough? Too much? Or put artificial anything in it?
2. Andro.... This is supposed to increase your testosterone and people are
calling it a steriod... Do your self a favor, take one an hour before training
with a protein snack and another before bed.....
3. HGH.... Sublingual means HOLDING it under the tongue for 30 seconds or until it
melts away. The gut will destroy it otherwise. Results diminish after 6
straight months so lay off for 60 days and begin again. A little all day is
4. Chitosan.... I hate to admit it but some foods are unavoidable... Too
tempting... I take these pills which suck the fat from a bad meal when eating
peanut butter pie or having a fish sandwich from Burger King! It isn't often,
but I am human and these pills really do block the body from storing fat from
that particular meal. Once in a while is fine but be honest and eat right 9 of
5. Glucosamine and chrondroitin... Making progress means making
strength gains for either men or women. No question about it. And fast
gains, while not rushed, may stress the joints. I take this in my after workout
carbo drink every session just for insurance sake. I also pop RUTIN, a
bioflavonoid that heals tendons too...
6. Greens.... I will never buy a pill form herb. Only a tea but I love these
dried crushed greens mixes! They contain everything we cant get from pills
and my healing and energy from the excelerated digestion via the fresh
food enzymes in them really makes the results spin by!
7. Vitamins.... Neglect them and you lose 20% of your potential.... You
need them but I chose to chew mine and break down the coating so I do not
piss them out after taking them. I always take these with food too. No need
for yellow urine... And double your water intake....
8. Minerals.... Minerals are in everything but not always in abundance.
When all is said and done, you need them to complete 60% of your diet. No
diet supplies more than 20% without supplementation of the other 40 or
I take mine with breakfast and after training, at least....
9. Essential fats.... A tablespoon upon awakening, before training, before
bed is what I do. 10% of your diet is fulfilled with this 300 calorie addition.....
10. Protein.... Protein MUST be predominintly from food and found in 4
meals a day..... Supplemental protein is good if you are IN A HURRY or
after a workout only. Most contain carbs whether it says so or not so simply
use it as a good post workout snack... If you want up in the middle of the
night, your body is depleted of something, so have another.......
11. Fat Burner Stacks..... It is simple. Something you need to consider for both fat burning and energy enhancing.......
12. Yohimbe..... Yohimbe does NOT increase testosterone... It increases
lower body circulation and THAT allows for more blood to reach your
privates and that increase testosterone amongst other things..... Many
women use the brand from Twin Labs for lower body fat loss.....
Don Lemmon's Know How.... My program is centered upon the
basic need for the body to digest the food and nutrients it receives. If you
cannot use what goes in you are malnourished. If it does not digest, muscle
builds slow and fat is stubborn or increases.... If you burp, fart, get sick,
headaches or more it is IN-digestion as in INcomplete, not-complete
digestion and that's your problem. Some foods are to be eaten with others
and some at separate feedings but little needs to be avoided.