Bodybuilding / Health / Fitness / Diet weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and
stay motivated, join today!
Sign up free by sending an e-mail to
Weight Gain Program
Goal: Gain Weight
- Conduct intense weight-training exercise utilizing basic exercises such as
the bench press, squat, rows, curls, etc. You should train 3-4 times
per week for no more than 45-60 minutes each time.
- Follow up
any workout with a high calorie meal replacement (within 45 minutes).
- Muscle Express is a complete weight training
program designed to help you gain muscle mass fast.
- Consume approximately 15-18 times your bodyweight in daily calories. So at
a weight of 150 lbs you want to target approximately 2250-2700 calories total
- While different people respond differently to certain types of food, in
general the best calorie breakdown for serious weight gain is approximately
50% carbohydrates, 30% protein, and 20% fat.
- Break up your calorie consumption into 5 or 6 relatively equal sized
- Feed your body high quality protein throughout the day, at least every 3
hours, to help support muscle growth. You’ll want to take in at least 1-2
grams of protein per pound of bodyweight.
- If after 2-3 weeks you find you’re not gaining weight, up your calories by
350-400 per day.
- Good sources of protein include: eggs, fish, chicken & turkey, cottage cheese,
beef & quality protein powders. Good sources of carbohydrate include:
vegetables, fruits, beans, milk, whole grains (brown rice, oatmeal, whole
grain pasta etc.). Good sources of fat include: nuts, seeds, olive oil, fatty
fish (salmon, tuna), cheese, peanut butter, flax seeds and EFA supplements.
- Drink one-half to one full gallon of water each day.
- Use a quality multi-vitamin / multi-mineral formula.
- Use Creatine. I prefer Pumped Extreme, it is
scientifically developed with ideal transport
ingredients to insure optimum cell uptake.
- Weight gain formulas are high
calorie, nutrient packed shakes that can really add an extra 300-800 calories
into your daily food intake.
- Essential Fatty Acids! EFAs are wonderful, healthy fats that can help
support your efforts tremendously. See the Total EFA.
- Use Amino Acids if you have trouble consuming enough protein.
- These are the basics, there are many more quality supplements available
and as always I recommend that you visit this site frequently to stay
in tune with all the latest information and research.
For more weight gain programs and tips sign up for our newsletter below:
WIN FREE SUPPLEMENTS
When you sign up for our free newsletter,
you will be automatically entered in our monthly drawing
to win free supplements and other great prizes.
Sign up now by e-mailing
Neither trulyhuge.com nor the authors of this publication
assume any liability for the information contained herein.
The Information contained herein reflects only the opinion
of the author and is in no way to be considered medical advice.
Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed
health care practitioner. Consult your physician before you
begin any nutrition, exercise, or dietary supplement program.
Andro Shock Supplement
Natural Fat Burner
Increase Bench Press
Big Arms Workouts
Six Pack Abs Exercises
Best Home Gym
Personal Trainer Online
Female Muscle Gallery
Male Muscle Gallery
Free Body building Info
Weight Training Article
Body Building Links