Bodybuilding / Health / Fitness / Diet weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and
stay motivated, join today!
Sign up free by sending an e-mail to
Weight Loss Program
Goal: Lose Weight
- Perform at least 20-30 minutes of moderate to high intensity
cardiovascular exercise 4 times per week (running, spinning, stair-climbing,
- If you can only tolerate low intensity cardiovascular exercise (such as
walking), increase to 45-60 minutes 3-4 times per week.
- Conduct resistance training exercises utilizing free weights, cable
machines, dumbbells, and/or home gyms. You should train 3 times per week for
no more than 45 minutes each time. Warm up with 5 minutes on the bike or
treadmill to loosen up your muscles.
- Make sure to vary type, time and intensity of all your exercises
- We recommend that you consume 5-6 well-balanced meals per day. Each meal
should be roughly equal in calories, protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake.
Balance your meals with approximately 30% calories from protein, 30% from healthy fats
and 40% from carbohydrates.
- Aim for about 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. (140 g/day if
you weight 140 pounds)
- Good sources of protein include: egg whites, fish, skinless chicken
& turkey, low-fat cottage cheese, lean beef & quality protein powders. Good
sources of carbohydrate include: vegetables, fruits, beans, whole grains
(brown rice, oatmeal etc.). Good sources of fat include: nuts, seeds, olive
oil, fatty fish (salmon, tuna), low fat cheese, low fat mayo,
peanut butter, flax seeds.
- Drink one-half to one full gallon of water each day.
- Allow yourself a cheat day once a week to satisfy your cravings and eat
whatever you want.
For more weight loss programs and tips sign up for our newsletter below:
- Use a quality multi-vitamin / multi-mineral formula.
- Take extra antioxidants. 500-1000 mg of Vitamin C and 400-800 iu of
Vitamin E is recommended.
- Try a Fat Burner! These popular weight loss aides can pep up your energy
and your metabolism to help you burn fat!
- Essential Fatty Acids! EFAs are wonderful, healthy fats that can help
support your efforts tremendously. See the Total EFA.
- Use Amino Acids if you have trouble consuming enough protein.
- These are the basics, there are many more quality supplements available
and as always I recommend that you visit this site frequently to stay
in tune with all the latest information and research.
WIN FREE SUPPLEMENTS
When you sign up for our free newsletter,
you will be automatically entered in our monthly drawing
to win free supplements and other great prizes.
Sign up now by e-mailing
Neither trulyhuge.com nor the authors of this publication
assume any liability for the information contained herein.
The Information contained herein reflects only the opinion
of the author and is in no way to be considered medical advice.
Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed
health care practitioner. Consult your physician before you
begin any nutrition, exercise, or dietary supplement program.
Andro Shock Supplement
Natural Fat Burner
Increase Bench Press
Big Arms Workouts
Six Pack Abs Exercises
Best Home Gym
Personal Trainer Online
Female Muscle Gallery
Male Muscle Gallery
Free Body building Info
Weight Training Article
Body Building Links