Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Where to buy Rheo Blair protein powder

Posted by: Bill

Hello,

I have been Bodybuilding over 35 years. I competed and also lived in California back in the 80's. I trained with a lot of top Pros. Boyer Coe trained me back then, and one of the Protein Powders he had me using was this drink 3 times a day. I contacted Boyer, and he told me to contact you folks about this protein. If you don't have it now...what could I use close enough to this mixer or even the the protein itself? If I contacted the wrong source...please direct me to who ever can help me, I would sure appreciate your help.

Rheo Blair Protein powder
whipping cream
Date-Cinnamon Flavor
crushed ice
Canada Dry Ginger Ale

Regards,

Bill

Re: Where to buy Rheo Blair protein powder

Posted by: Paul

As far as I know, no one is selling the real Rheo Blair Protein powder anymore. There were some people selling what they claimed was Blair Protein a few years back but when I tracked down the lab and talked to them they admitted they changed the formula a long time ago and it was not the original Blair formula anymore.

We have now released a supplement called Advanced Formula Bio-Engineed Protein that is based on Blair's formula and research.

Also when people buy Bio-Engineed Protein we give them three FREE Rheo Blair ebook that tells all about Rheo's methods.

For more information go to www.RheoBlair.com.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription