Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Flat or incline bench press

Posted by: Steven

I am a 6'4 265 lbs the question I want to ask which is better the flat or the incline bench press I have try both and I really like the incline for reason my back hurt when I do the flat bench and my elbows and shoulders hurt but some people told me am tall guy and taller men are going have problem with the flat bench press and when I do the incline I have good balance and range and motion and the seat is adjustable the question is can I built a good pec muscle with the incline press I seen guy to that built some good around pec muscle can this happen if I work at it. Thank. Steven

Re: Flat or incline bench press

Posted by: Paul

The flat bench press works the lower chest and incline bench press works the upper chest, most people do both.

You can skip the flat bench as long as you do some other exercise for your lower cheat such as pec deck of flat dumbbell flys.

Best,

Paul

Re: Flat or incline bench press

Posted by: Darren

I never got on with the flat bench press either and always felt it in my delts. Now I do flat bench dumbbell press and get all the benefit of the bench press without the delt and joint pain. Try flat dumbbell press you won't be disappointed.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription