Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

how to lose fat on chest and stomach

Posted by: Anthony

Hello Paul,

I just recently followed your page on twitter. And I need some help, and figured you would be the perfect person to ask! Well, I'm 18 now, and I have been trying to get "ripped" you know all that stuff haha. I've been dieting pretty well, and I've been doing slow and controlled reps for every body part me and my father do at the gym. And yes, I do cardio 15 minutes a day, and sometimes in the morning, I do 30 minutes a day, and go lift and run again late in the day. But, I haven't seen any results in my chest, and abdominal area, I mean my arms lost some fat, but nothing on my stomach or chest. I started at 245, I dropped too approximately 220 roughly. I'm 5'6 and I've been doing all this for 2 months, and I wear those fat belts, that "supposedly" help you. I just figured you can help me. Hope to hear from you soon!

- Anthony=

Re: how to lose fat on chest and stomach

Posted by: Paul

There is no way to lose fat from a specific part of the body, the truth is that chest and stomach are usually the last to go, you just need to keep losing weight and you wil get there.

One thing that might help speed up the process is a fat burning supplement such as Herbal Fat Melter.

Best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription