Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Increasing Testosterone and HGH naturally

Posted by: Christopher

I stumbled upon your Bodybuilding Secrets Revealed offer while looking for information on Tongkat Ali (or Long Jack) and Tribulus Terristris. Although most people would guess me in my early 50's, at the age of 62 I know I have low testosterone levels and am looking for ways to naturally increase it. Over the last few years I've started to notice it is taking longer for wounds to heal, my energy levels are down, I've got some aches and pains that I never use to have, etc; all classical symptoms of low T and perhaps a couple of other things. I know that exercise helps to increase one's testosterone levels, so have started to add a little here and there beyond my normal routine ... things like taking the stairs instead of the elevator, walking more and some body weight exercises - and even though it has been 15 - 20 years since last using them regularly, I've toyed with the idea of getting back into the weights again.

My question for you is this; will your secret supplement stacks work for a guy my age who isn't necessarily looking to slap on 10 or 15 pounds of muscle but is more interested in just staying active, healthy and getting his T-levels back up? I understand that in general more muscle and less fat is better for one's health; but let's face it, at my age I'm obviously not going to be trying to compete in any bodybuilding competitions. I just want to stay strong and healthy enough to continue to enjoy life, my grandchildren and yes, make love to my wife like 20 years ago (yes, older folks still like it too). Thanks for listening to my rambling and for any assistance you can give.

Chris{:-)

Re: Increasing Testosterone and HGH naturally

Posted by: Bryan

Many men who wanted to boost testosterone and HGH levek have seen excellent benefits from using a stack of Andro-Shock and HGH plus IGF-1.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription