Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Mike Mentzer HIT training books

Posted by: John

I have read that for a complete overview of Mike Mentzer's Heavy Duty System you should read Heavy Duty II and High Intensity Training the Mike Mentzer Way (as suggested by John Little - Iron Man magazine). I own and have read H.I.T. The Mike Mentzer Way. Do you know what Heavy Duty II covers that Mentzer's final book (H.I.T. The M.M. Way) does not?

Re: Mike Mentzer HIT training books

Posted by: Paul

I'm not sure why that was said because H.I.T. The Mike Mentzer Way is fairly comprehensive, but I think it good to read more then just one of his books because he says things in different ways in each.

But I think what is missing from books, like how to do the exercise, correct rep speed, what is failure, etc. is better covered in video form.

If you don't have the Mike Mentzer workout video DVD, it's a must have, it's like having Mike as you own personal trainer.

See https://www.trulyhuge.com/Mike_Mentzer_HIT_Video.htm

Best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription