Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

The Less You Train The More You Gain

Posted by: Doug

There was a book out years back called The Less You Train The More You Gain and boy he was right ! I see so many guys over train its not funny, but you can't tell these guys anything. I've only been bodybuilding sense 1980 Ive made all the mistakes and if you're not using drugs you need use straight bar workouts and not too heavy like most guys that put way to much weight on the bar or machine ,I try to stay away dumbbells cables and machines, look most of us want size, if these young guys would just stick to the basics bench squat and deadlifts no more than three times a week , most guys are there way before me and they are there way after I leave I guess they think more is better what do you think?

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription