Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Gaining Weight And Muscle Mass

Posted by: skin (skatendestroi@aol.com) 1/25/2002

I'm 5'9" and I weigh 130 and workout 4-5 times a week and i take glutimine, I am not gaining weight and I wanted to know how gain weight without getting fat.

Re: Gaining Weight And Muscle Mass

Posted by: Kevin (IF43@msn.com)

It has been proven that in order to grow muscle a person requires at least 2500 cals. If you are not gaining size your best tecnique is to evaluate your diet. It sounds like you are getting plenty of training in but you need to make sure you are eating a balanced deit with enough cals to grow and gain. Try this: get a notebook and for one entire week record everything you eat or drink. After that weeek review the record and determine what potion of you intake was protein, carbs and fat and the number of cals. Then adjust your deit accordingly. It will take planning and dedication on your part but it is worh it to get what you want. It may also take time and some additional adjustments to get to where you want to be. Good Luck and keep at it. Let me know how it goes. Always keep a record.

Re: Tips On Gaining Weight And Muscle

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]