Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

How To Broaden Shoulders

Posted by: Sage (SageInSilver@netscape.net)

I was pretty skinny a while ago, and i'm still not huge. I've been lifting and excercising for a while, and i've seen improvement in the size of my upper arms, chest and stomach and so forth, but the problem is, I've got narrow shoulders and very thin wrists, and it looks awkward, strong arms and narrow shoulders. What can I do to broaden my shoulders?

Re: How To Broaden Shoulders

Posted by: brad (BradBough557@hotmail.com)

hey, i used to have the same problem with my shoulders and arms but my football coach tought me a work-out that will make you confident and your shoulders broad,here it is. 1st set-Dumbell Shoulder Shrugs-you want to make sure that you get a full rotating motion in your shoulders when doing this. 2nd set-Powercling Shoulder Shrugs-Do the exact same thing as your first set.(this works both shoulder muscles at the same time.) 3rd set-Dumbell Incline-for this you want to take a bench that will incline and set it all the way up,then take the dumbells and position them over your head, with them over your head only take 1 down at a time and rotate arms, if that makes any sense. On your sets for strength you want to do 5 sets of 8 or 6 with heavy weight and for physique do 3 sets of 10 or 12 with lighter weight.

Re: Ways To Broaden Shoulders

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]