Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Muscle Weakness After Workout

Posted by: Andres

I recently went back to the gym 2 mondays ago, after a good 6-7 months of not really lifting much. Now the first day I worked out my chest on the bench press I was fine. i did 4 sets of:

155 - 10 reps
165 - 8 reps
175 - 5 reps
195 - 2 reps

Now that was really pushing it because the last time i had worked out i could just a little more than that but i did it because thats what my friend was doing. i proceeded to do various other chest and Tricep workouts and did fine. now the next day i was extremely sore i couldnt fully bend or straighten my arms without lots of pain and my triceps were the most sore. my chest was actually more sore after i had worked out then the next day. the soreness lasted for a long time and still today i can feel a slight tightness in my triceps. but my triceps have most all of their strength back so theres not much of an issue there. What i am concerned about is my chest. before i could do 20-25 straight push-ups but on sunday i tried to do some and couldnt do 1. I went last monday to work out my chest with my friend again and knowing i was a bit weak still from the work out i tried to start out at 135 pounds and couldnt put up one rep. There is no pain or soreness in my chest, not even when i lift i just simply dont have any strength in my chest. Do you know what the problem could be? do i just need to rest more? please help i really need an answer.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]