Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Muscle Gain For Women

Posted by: Karen

I am in the gym 5 days a week which include 3 days of 40mins cardio and the other 2 days of moderate to heavy weight training. I also do an aerobic class on Sundays for an hour which also include light weight training. My concern is how do I develop stronger and shapelier hamstrings?

Re: Muscle Gain For Women

Posted by: John

For great hamstrings I suggest the following exericises:

Leg Curl

Lay face down on the leg curl machine with the pad just below your heals. Curl your feet towards your butt and squeeze your hamstrings and hold in the contracted position for a count of 2 and then slowly release back to the starting position and repeat for 8 to 12 reps.

Stiff Leg Deadlift

Start with the barbell on the floor, against your shins, bend down and grab and stand up then while keeping your legs and back straight, lower the bar toward the ground until you feel a good stretch in your hamstrings, slowly stand back up and repeat for 10 to 15 reps.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]