Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Running and Bodybuilding

Posted by: Deepak

I have heard a lot of postive things about your group for helping new body builders. Looking for a positive response for my question as well. I am 26 and I am from India. My height is 5 feet 3 inches and my weight is 140 lbs now. I used to be 180 lbs before and due to cardio, diet control and workout I have reduced 40 pounds now. My body has toned up to a great extent now and having a somewhat flat tummy. I have some questions and hope you guys can answer:

1)I want to more concentrate on building my muscles now and I observed that if I continue my running I dont gain my muscles. Is my observation correct or this is just my misconception. Should I give up running now.I dont feel to that as I want to have abs as well and running will help me reduce the remaning fat on my tummy faster. If that is true that gaining muscles and running dont work together then help me with a proper idea on how to gain muscles and have abs as well.

2)I am not satified with my chest size. Does running reduce chest size. I want to have a good chest and abs as well. Also suggest some good chest exercises.

3)I am from india and food there is very different from US food. Can you guide me on a proper indian diet that will help me not to gain weight and gain muscles.

4)I mostly have 2 beers on weekends and don't enjoy it as I fear I may losse my flat tummy. Is having beer on weekend okay?

Looking for some good input from you, Thanks.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]