Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Lower Middle Chest Exercises

Posted by: Rick Williams(rwilliamspi@msn.com)

I cant seem to develope my entire chest evenly. The area from my arm pit to the lower middle of my chest seems to not develope like the rest of my chest. I tried dips but no increase. I also tried wide grip and more decline bench press but no improvement.

Re: Lower Middle Chest Exercises

Posted by: Tim(cichon@suomi24.fi)

All you need to remember is, variety is the spice of life mate. im 28, qualified and big. What you need to do is; 3 different exersises per session,, perhaps 1st, incline bench, 2nd, flat bench, 3rd,cables,, WORK TO POINT OF FAILURE,, within a margin of 4 to 8 reps,, REST between sets but, not for longer than 90secs,, longer and,, you "should" stretch out again. To add to it,, grab someone else whos training to give you a spot, that person may just "touch" the bar and help you squeeze out another 2 reps before failure. Just, dont over do it because you think you need to work harder. I train my chest just ONCE a week. thats all you need. good luck.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]