Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

When Should I See Results From Lifting Weights?

Posted by: Darian M.(Zepplin106@aol.com)

Hey there, I been working out for a month or two and I doubt I'd see progress but I thought I 'd see some, I just don't think I seem to be getting anywhere, but I ve stuck to my program whihc is this: Mon: Chest and Triceps, Tue: Back, Wed: Legs, and Thurs: SHoulders and Biceps. What I used to do was I would be on one set like say 35 for bench, then I would go up 5 lbs a week onyl for me to reach a pitn where I would go from set of 10 to like barely 8 only ht set after that would be less. It was until alst week that I tried somehitng different, now I try to do 50 of each a a certain weight, once I can can do for ex. 30 sets of 10 lbs on biceps the I put on 15. But its still ealry I also use Muscle Milk as a supplement, got any tips, I could really use the help.

Re: Getting Results From Lifting Weights

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]