Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Bench Press Without A Spotter

Posted by: ShawnV (Paulio101@aol.com)

Even though benching I know can give you a lot of muscle mass very quickly, is it really worth doing? or should i jus stick with having a spotter all the time and sticking with other machines to get me stronger? I know one guy he used to bench press up to 350 and now he's starting to have problems with his shoulders n such.....if im going to play a lot of sports in the future is benching the right thing for me or is it all just for show and will i be risking doing critical damage to my body? kinda spooky doing it all by yourself cuz once that bar sinks down you have to know what your doing, my father was telling me a kid that was benching in his basement, once he got the bar off the mount it just dropped down violently on his throat just suffocating his air supply killing him!! i know the first thing your going to tell me: you have to know what your doing most importantly! plz somebody get back to me on those q's, last yr of wrestling coming up for me and I want to make it count! thanks a bunch.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]