Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Big, Strong and Fast

Posted by: brian Staz (knightstd05@aol.com)

I need to get as big, strong and as fast as i can in 5 months. I am a sophmore in highschool comming up on my junior year. I will be the starting tailback for our team next year. Im 5'8 and weigh 180. I need a program or workout plan to help me get bigger, stronger and faster. If anyone could help i would be very appreciative

Re: Big, Strong and Fast

Posted by: Ryan (Minkus377@yahoo.com)

Hey brian, Im in 8th grade comig up on my freshman year, and i am as fast as it gets (4.0 40 in pads, 11 TD's of kick returns only) and i play wide reciever at my school and the best way to get fast is to build up your hamstrings and quads. It workes for me.

Re: Re: Big, Strong and Fast

Posted by: Ryan (Chris@Bodybuilders.com)

Hey Brian, Ryan has the good idea and I have heard of running backwards can increase the involvement of either Quads or Hams. I hope this works for you, I want to try this sometime.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]