Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

What Exercises Increase Height?

Posted by: Graham

im about 5'3 and i am 15 years old. i was wonderin if their is any excersises for me to do at home in order to increse my height to about 6'0. Also i have skinny arms. is there any excersises i can do to have larger arms. i really need your help.

Re: What Exercises Increase Height?

Posted by: Joe Gardner

I hate to be the one to tell you this but you can't really do anything to make yourself taller.

Posted by: Paul Hussey

There is no way to make yourself taller it's all down to genitics. But you can make your arms bigger I myself am 6'0 with 19inch Biceps and I used to have samll arms, but I do a full range of bicep work outs staring with a 5lbs weight of 50reps each arm then go on to a heaver weight. I spend atleast an houre a day on my biceps. Good luck to you you are still young and have a lot of growing to do.

Posted by: Brian

Nothing is impossible! I do the height increasing exercises 2 times a day for 3 months without skiping even one day. And guess what? I gained 2 inches in height now and I feel more confident.

This program worked for me Increase Your Height Techniques.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]