[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

FREE WEEKLY FITNESS TIPS NEWSLETTER
Bodybuilding and Fitness weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and stay motivated, join today!

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

6 Meals A Day Consisting Of...

Posted by: Mike

They say it is better to eat 6 smaller meals a day instead of 3 big meals. Does anyone know what each meal should consist of? Is one or two servings of whey protein good enough to be considered one meal?

Re: 6 Meals A Day Consisting Of...

Posted by: G Dog

The whey is a good start but if you are trying to put on muscle you NEED cards and fats if your in a rush eat an apple and a hand full of nuts with the whey. If the whey has 30g of protein and a medium size apple has 23g of carbs and the nuts have10-12g of fat then you have a complete meal. You could go higher with the carbs if you are bulking. I would get a book that breaks down what foods are made of. Remember you need carbs/protein/and fats to grow.

Re: 6 Meals A Day Consisting Of...

Posted by: Chris

Eat! Eat! Eat! until your stomach hurts. Every three hours is a good gauge. If you're a slim guy with a high metabolism like me, then you shouldn't have to worry too much about what you eat. Don't go overboard with 12 Big Macs a day, but eat a lot. I basically shop for low carb, high protein, low fat food and foods rich in good fats (Omega 3s -- which can be found in Peanut Butters, Flax Seed, etc.) Skip anything with Transfats, which are evil. I start my day by preparing a healthy breakfast (eggs, some kind of low fat breakfast meat with carbs --toast or muffin) Three hours later I'll try and have a PB& J sandwich, or an apple and yogurt, then a high protein lunch (sandwich with your favorite meat, cheese, vegetables) You can add your protein shake between meals or even in the middle of the night. Before my workout, I try to eat a small meal or snack, a sandwich or some fruit and yogurt or jerkey of some sort. Have a hearty dinner then a snack before bed. It's not to hard to figure out, if you love to eat , but you will be eating a lot and rarely feel your stomach growl. Good luck. A great book is Men's Health's new book, the Book of Muscle, which has some great information about calorie intake and meal suggestions. Check it out!

[Submit a follow up message.]

WIN FREE SUPPLEMENTS
When you sign up for our free newsletter,
you will be automatically entered in our monthly drawing
to win free supplements and other great prizes.

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Submit To Forum!

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Neither trulyhuge.com nor the authors of this publication assume any liability for the information contained herein. The Information contained herein reflects only the opinion of the author and is in no way to be considered medical advice. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner. Consult your physician before you begin any nutrition, exercise, or dietary supplement program.

Bodybuilding
Supplement Secrets
Discount Supplements
Cybergenics Program
Andro Shock Supplement
Ecdy-Bolin Supplement
Creatine Supplements
Natural Fat Burner
Workout Gear
Bodybuilding Books
Increase Bench Press
Big Arms Workouts