Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

FREE WEEKLY POWERLIFTING TIPS NEWSLETTER
Powerlifting and Bodybuilding weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and stay motivated, join today!

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

Powerlifting Rotator Cuff Exercises

Posted by: Adam

What's the best way to train Rotator Cuff? Is it really neccessary to do so? Can't you just use a dumbbell or something or is this shoulder horn thing really the best thing to use?

Re: Powerlifting Rotator Cuff Exercises

Posted by: Ryan

I don't know anything about the shoulder horn but I use a rubber band and do three very basic exercises. I'm not the big bencher CT is but I have been to a physical therapist several times for this. There are also things you can do on a stability ball too.

I say it is really neccessary. Every time I slack off on mine (and my coach has yelled at me about it) my shoulders hurt.

Re: Powerlifting Rotator Cuff Exercises

Posted by: Jim

I believe the purpose of the shoulder horn is to isolate the RC. It's a harness you put over your shoulders and you use dumbells. It might also help avoid impingment of the tissue.

[Submit a follow up message]

WIN FREE POWERLIFTING SUPPLEMENTS
When you sign up for our free newsletter,
you will be automatically entered in our monthly drawing
to win free supplements and other great prizes.

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]