Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

FREE WEEKLY POWERLIFTING TIPS NEWSLETTER
Powerlifting and Bodybuilding weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and stay motivated, join today!

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

Best Powerlifting Books?

Posted by: turbulence

i'm relatively new to powerlifting. i trained with someone that had competed and actually set new records for bench and squat, but when i did his routine, i didn''t see results. i''m looking for a book or books that are good at teaching the principles and fundamentals. i really need to learn how to train, develop routines, and alter the routines to continue gains. i weigh 204 with all time highs of

bench: 330 lbs

squat: 325 lbs

deadlift: 315 lbs

as you can see, my strength is in the wrong place to win competitions. i need some good advice. thanks

Re: Best Powerlifting Books?

Posted by: JohnRov

Read Zatsiorski's The Science and Practice of Strength Training.

Posted by: Deads4life

Power: A Scientific Approach by Dr. Fred Hatfield and Power to the People by Pavel Tsatsouline are also worth checking out.

Posted by: Paul

For improving will power for powerlifting I suggest reading Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard.

[Submit a follow up message]

WIN FREE POWERLIFTING SUPPLEMENTS
When you sign up for our free newsletter,
you will be automatically entered in our monthly drawing
to win free supplements and other great prizes.

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]