Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

FREE WEEKLY POWERLIFTING TIPS NEWSLETTER
Powerlifting and Bodybuilding weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and stay motivated, join today!

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

Powerlifting Questions

Re: Powerlifting Answers

Posted by: BA

I hope you make excellent progress with the program - aslong as you don't miss a session and put 100% into all workouts you'll make appreciable gains over the next 12-14 weeks.

1) I always rested between 2 to 3 minutes between sets, alot of the time because I required 3 minutes simply to "psyche" myself say for the snatches - I wouldn''t execute the movement until I had fully visualised the sequence and got my hand positioning perfect. I also took 3 minutes between squats and good mornings as those really fatigued the lower back. See what suits your personally - 2-3 minutes between sets I recommend.

2) Yep, proper decline weighted sit ups, typically 3 sets of 10 or something akin to that. Hopefully your gym will have the decline sit-up board so that you can hook your feet under the pads and adjust the level of decline. If you are unable to hook your feet, try another ab exercise like hanging leg raises or conventional leg raises. The choice is yours - make sure that you do work your abs properly though, keeping those core muscles strong is important.

[Submit a follow up message]

WIN FREE POWERLIFTING SUPPLEMENTS
When you sign up for our free newsletter,
you will be automatically entered in our monthly drawing
to win free supplements and other great prizes.

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]