Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

FREE WEEKLY POWERLIFTING TIPS NEWSLETTER
Powerlifting and Bodybuilding weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and stay motivated, join today!

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

Muscles you can work out EVERYDAY

Posted by: CBG

I have heard that you can work out your calf muscles, and your abs out everyday from my football coach. I trust his judgement very much, but I would like a second opinion. What have you heard, and is there any other muscles you could work out everyday?

Re: Muscles you can work out EVERYDAY

Posted by: Flash

That's what I've always been told. Abs and calves can be worked every day....however, I wouldn't train abs hard the day before a max or heavy squat deadlift or bench as they aid in the lift. Also calves thr day before a max or hard deadlift or squat exercise might not be advised because the are one of your main stabilizers for these lifts. good lifting.

Posted by: Wayne

hi no the calves and abdominal should not be worked every day they are muscle's and exactly made up of the same thing's as all your other muscle's and should be worked the same amount as your other muscles and high reps for the abdominal's should not be done if you want a more indepth answer just ask

Posted by: Cris

Well if you work out with the muscles right, there is no need to go over 3 days a week. You just have to make sure you use full range of motion on your calves and maximum weight dont forget to hit them from different angles. When you do situps or other ab workouts focus on how hard you squeeze the muscles not how many you can do.

[Submit a follow up message]

WIN FREE POWERLIFTING SUPPLEMENTS
When you sign up for our free newsletter,
you will be automatically entered in our monthly drawing
to win free supplements and other great prizes.

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]