Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

FREE WEEKLY POWERLIFTING TIPS NEWSLETTER
Powerlifting and Bodybuilding weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and stay motivated, join today!

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

Transition from Weightlifting to Powerlifting

Posted by: Snoopy

Hi, i am a 125lb female, former weight lifter that is now transfering over to the sport of Power Lifting, but i need some help. My bench is not very good at all, and i have read majority of all the discussions forums listed already, which are very helpful. But i am more interested in hearing what anyone has to say about how a woman can improve her bench press, and other work outs as well. I am interested in achieving a bench of my weight.

So far as a weightlifter i accomplished max of 120lb for Snatch, 165 for CLean & Jerk. For Power Lifting sport, my squats are at 210, my Dead Lift is at 225 & my bench is at 105.......Any Advice please advise on how one can build their strenght & not too much mass, Thanks

[Submit a follow up message]

WIN FREE POWERLIFTING SUPPLEMENTS
When you sign up for our free newsletter,
you will be automatically entered in our monthly drawing
to win free supplements and other great prizes.

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]