Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

I Want Muscles Fast

Posted by: Van Ellis(VannieE13@hotmail.com)

Im 14 and i need to gain weight for football next year. im a wide reciever/free safety. Im playing varsity and currently in 9th grade. im playing basketball right now for JV. I way about 155pounds and im 6 foot. ive never worked out. i want a work out plan and running plan to help get in good shape and stronger. i also want a faster 40. please help me.

Re: I Want Muscles Fast

Posted by: jhale(jhale5471@yahoo.com)

When I was your age I had the same problem. What worked for me was to increase my protein intake, be aware of my nutrition like a hawk, and exercise 4 -5 days a week in the gym. Get a good lifting companion that has had great success. Not some friend that will only show up when they feel like it. If you really want to stand out, you are going to have to become dedicated like you never have been before. Going to the gym and eating right will have to become a major commitment. Keep it up and you will reach your goals.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]