Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Building Biceps With Dumbbells

Posted by: John Vu (john.vu@hotmail.com)

Hello, I'm 15 Years Old, about 5'5 or 5'6 and 136 pounds, I want to build up my biceps and I was wondering if lifting 10lbs (dumbbells), 500 times (triggering biceps) about 3 or 4 times a week any good in gaining muscles. And I just started recently and I wanted to know if doing to much putting me at risk for bruising, tearing, or bad blood circulation? and how long will it take roughly before i notice a difference?

Re: Building Biceps With Dumbbells

Posted by: James Smith (HHJMike@cs.com)

Try 2-3 times a week. Use more weight and less reps.

Re: Building Biceps With Dumbbells

Posted by: Samo(heroicxenophobic@yahoo.co.uk)

It sounds to me that you are overtraining your arms, i only train my arms twice a week, I think you might want to design yourself a program were you train different muscles on different days eg. mon- chest/triceps tues-rest wed-back/biceps/abs thurs-rest frilegs/shoulders sat+sun-rest This way you give your muscles a chance to heal,thus enabling them to grow. Do this routine for a month and I garentee you will notice the gains.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]