Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

How To Get Rid Of Man Boobs

Posted by: james

I was wondering if anybody out there knows hot to get rid of man boobs.I started working out about three months ago and i have excess fat on my chest.I do bench press and my upper chest has really developed.But my lower chest stays the same as it has since 3 months ago. If anybody knows any exercises for my problem please help!

Re: How To Get Rid Of Man Boobs

Posted by: Ron

The only real way to rid the body of excess fat is cardio and eat your body wieght in protein. I have lost excess body fat by doing 30 min. of cardio. (10 on tread. 10 on bike and 10 on the stepper.) I am going to school for personal training dont know everything yet, but got alot of knowledge. Another thing is if you drink beer, it releases high estrogen levels in men and can cause man boobs.

Posted by: bassdude

Gynecomastia, or excess development of breast tissue, occurs in as many as 40 - 60% of men. The cause is not always known, but the incidence increases with certain drugs (digitalis, anabolic steroids, Tagamet, and spironolactone), use of marijuana or alcohol, and obesity. This condition can cause extreme embarrassment, social inhibition and self-consciousness for boys and men who suffer from it If you think that you have this condition, you should consult with your physician to rule out a more serious condition such as liver or endocrine disease. If you are otherwise healthy, breast reduction surgery may significantly help your appearance and self-image. This procedure is used to remove fat and/or glandular tissue from the breasts. In extreme cases, skin is removed as well. The result is a flatter, firmer and more masculine-looking chest.

Posted by: Michael

Yep, ive had that problem and what ive found thats reduced my man boobs is extra cardio and old fashioned calorie counting. Cutting down on calories in general but still maintaining a sufficient protein intake. A mixture of dieting and cardio should do the trick.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]