Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

How To Get Rid Of Flabby Pecs

Posted by: john (jazz@hotmail.com)

I have been working out for about five years and am in pretty good shape but my pecs are still kind of flabby. For chest exs I do flat bench, incline, decline, and butterfly machine. Any ideas?

Re: How To Get Rid Of Flabby Pecs

Posted by: Adro (supersupplements123@gmail.com)

If you are workouting heaps and know what chest exercises to do and you see that you just can't get rid of the flab in the pecs, this is the excess subcutaneous fat that is flabbing around. While still maintaining a hard challenging workout routine, I suggest that you need a super strength diuretic supplement that helps you lose the excess water bodyfat in your muscles. Not only you will lose this excess water fat from your pecs, your body will look more toned, ripped, and vascular... Visit the site below for more information about shredding and toning supplements that will get you ripped and lose that excess water subcutaneoud fat in your muscles. This also applies to love handles as well.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]