Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Nitrobol Review

Posted by: Daniel Conner

I am writing this review for the product Nitrobol because it has been one of the best in protein synthesis products I have tried ever! When I first read about Nitrobol , I have to admit I was very skeptical, but after the first week of using it, it became very clear to me that this product was working.

I was using 10 capsules twice a day, once in the morning and then following my workouts. I noticed that my recovery time was getting shorter and shorter which is important to me since I compete all the time in Strongman competitions and Powerlifting meets of all levels.

I also noticed that after using the Nitrobol for awhile that my body seemed to be absorbing more of the protein I was consuming throughout the day. How do I know, well anyone that consumes alot of protein powder throughtout the day knows that it can be a constant race to the rest room when your body is not accepting what you have just put in. Which in turn means I put on I would say a good 6 pounds in 3 weeks.

I give Nitrobol a big thumbs up and I personally plan on doing another study on this product and see how much Muscle gains I can get in 3 month with this awesome product.

Nitrobol

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]