Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Building Up Biceps

Posted by: carl barthram (carl_barthram9@hotmail.com)

Im 20 years old and have been working out for 2 weeks now, i do 50 crunches and 50 press ups a night,i hit the gym for around 45 minutes a day and work on my arms and abdominals, im just wondering when im likely to see some sign of muscle, am i doing the right sort of things to increase muscle in my arms and chest.

Re: Building Up Biceps

Posted by: daniel (daniel@eoc.com.au)

If you are looking to build you arms you are needing to do more then what you are currently doing, meaning, you need to be bench pressing, shoulders, back - everything - not just arms, I only owrk my arms once a week, also you are needing to break your training up, what guys do not understand is that you are not going to grow if you do not allow yourself to recover, and you diet is the major factor in growing - if you are not feeding your body during the course of the day you are not going to make any gains - you need to eat 5-6 small meals a day - protein and a little carbs - I did the same thing you are doing at the moment - just worked arms and a little of everything else and my diet - well i didnt have one - i was making no gains and just wasting money and time at the gym.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]