Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Creatine and Female Athletes

Posted by: April

Hello, I am a 32-year-old female who began working out in March. I've lost 25 pounds and around 10% body fat. I am currently at 130 pounds (give or take depending on the time of the month), 5'6" tall, and 16 - 17% body fat. I lift weights a minimum of 3 days per week; maximum of 6 days per week, again depending on the time of the month. I rarely do cardio simply because I dislike it, but I do know I need to do at least 45 minutes on my days off... So anyway, my goal of course it to condition my body over the winter to compete in the summer of 2010.

I am convinced creatine will be beneficial to me, but I don't know how to take it! Before or after workouts? Spread out throughout the day? Once a day the same time each day? Stacking? How to stack?

I picked up a bottle of Creatine capsules that were on sale to start out with. I've never taken it before, and I haven't started yet. What do you recommend?

ALSO, what about casein? I hear people suggest drinking a casein shake right before bed to prevent over night fasting. What are your thoughts? Should I be doing this at all? Ongoing? or seasonally?

Okay, thanks so much for your help. Love the site and the articles.

Re: Creatine Supplementation in Women

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]