Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Bodybuilding 6 Day Split Workout Routine

Posted by: Taylor

Hello, my name is Taylor, and I have a fitness question. I Love wightlifting, and have been doing it faithfully for three years. I am currently 19 years old, male, about 140 lbs, at about 5 feet 8 inches, and seeking to bulk up while staying lean. My question is this: Is it possibly to construct a 6 day workout split? I ask because I know that you are suppose to give muscles proper recovery time. Obviously with 6 day splits, you only get one day off per week, so it would need to be carefully engineered to isolate specific muscles so others can grow. I really love being in the gym, and would workout 7 days if I knew it was healthy. Off days are hard for me because of this, so i figured a program for me would be to have as few of them as I can get away with. What do you think? also, is fasted cardio catabolic, or should it be done with some food in me? These are my biggest concerns, and any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Re: Bodybuilding 6 Day Split Workout Routine

Posted by: The Rook

A good 6 day split might be:

Mondays and and Thurdays

Chest, Shoulders and Triceps

Tuedays and Fridays

Back, Biceps and Abs

Wednesadys and Saturdays

Thighs, Hamstrings and Calves

At 5'8" and 140 doing cardio is going to hold back your muscle gains, stay lean by eating clean.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription