Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Workout Diets

Posted by: Marc Leclair (christianneleclair@hotmail.com)

Well I'm starting to working out. Thing is, I'm trying to improve my endurance, my muscles and lose weight. I go 5 times a week to the gym, have a trainer like each week/2weeks.

Now I'm wondering, I'm 5'7 and weight 157 pounds. So what would be the preferable amount of calories per day. Also, what to eat BEFORE and AFTER the workout? Its bothering me a lot, because I go each day after school so my normal diet is this:

1.Breakfast: 2 eggs and 1 yogurt

2.Snack:fruits or a ike kind of small snack ( if i don't have fruits left)

3.Lunch: Sandwich with orange juie

4.Schools end --> eat snack and about 30 min later I'm at the gym Training ends at like 17h30

5. Diner time --> will often eat something ike turkey , chicken or somethign with veges.

Of course I will ask my trainer but he isn't a nutritionist and I don't have the money to pay for one. Therefore I'm using the intenret

Thanks for any of your input guys!

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription