Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Exercises to increase height

Posted by: Kyaw

Question about height and exercises I'm going to be 16 years old in October. I'm 5'5" tall. I think I started growing at 13 and a half year but I didn't really grow last year. I started going to gym in the last 3 weeks and I have to do shoulder press, lat pulldown, chest press, pull ups, push ups but no sit ups, and some exercises for my leg muscles. I also do walking and jogging for altogether 15 minutes on a threadmill before working out and I swim for 30 minutes after doing everything. I also hang on the pull up bar. I want about 5'10". Do you think I can reach that height? Is it ok if I do shoulder press as I heard that lifting weight above the head can stunt the growth? Can you tell me what exercises should I do to grow taller?

Re: Exercises to increase height

Posted by: Paul

Hanging from the bar is a good idea. Also checkout Increase Your Height Naturally - Grow Taller Techniques.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription