Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

wheelchair bodybuilding training

Posted by: john

Hi,

Can anyone help me devise a workout plan, my disability is caused through spinal chord damage, i have no feeling or movement in my legs but have full use of my arms, i recently bought a hand cycle attachment for my wheelchair and need to build up my arms/shoulders to be able to do more than a couple of miles. I have also bought some dumbells to exercise at home, i can only use them while sitting in my wheelchair or laying on the bed.

Would also appreciate some advise on what foods/supplements would be best to build lean muscle, dont want to put on to much extra weight with high calorie body mass supplements. Im 49 y/o and have been in a wheelchair for 20 years, appart from my disaability im reasonably healthy so should be ok to weight train.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,

John.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription