Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

muscle spasms from exercise

Posted by: Rose

Hi,

I am a 50 year old female who started an exercise regime about 2 months ago. I do light to medium cardio and a WII workout 5-6 days per week for 45-75 minutes. I am suffering from leg cramping in my calves occasionally at night the muscle on the front of one of my shins is numb and my back keeps causing me terrible pain between my shoulder blades. I drink a lot of water before, during and after my workouts, eat a high protein lower carbohydrate (carbs from fruits and veggies and occasional potato) My muscle spasms seem to be getting worse and are all over my body and I have had to have major chiropractic care for my back along with massage. I am not sure what is going on, I warm up generally. Do you have any suggestions on what I can do that will burn the calories without all the repetitive motions. I go generally do the same workout each day. I read that electrolyte imbalance can cause the muscle spasms so I got gatoraid today but don’t like all the sugar.

Any help or advice you could give me would be so appreciated.. I am about 50 lbs overweight due to steroid use for a medical condition and was on them for 5 years have been off all meds for 12 months. Both my kids are getting married next year so I really want to get these pounds off for pictures. I have lost about 15 pounds in 8 weeks.

Thanks so much in advance for taking the time to read my post.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription