Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Mike Mentzer bodybuilding for females

Posted by: Megha

I read your article on Mike Mentzer.

I was wondering if you followed that routine for long and if you saw results. I have been trying to build muscle mass but found that I must be doing it all wrong.

I have had a trainer but he just didn't get it....that I wanted to get big. I didn't want to be toned as many women do....didn't want to be lean with muscles. So now I am on my own and seeking out a way to do it!

I know nutrition has something to do with it and have made those changes. I do find it difficult to eat the required amount of protein and calories I am supposed too though....very hard.

Any advise from you would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Rolanda

Re: Mike Mentzer bodybuilding for females

Posted by: Paul

Yes, Mike Mentzer's high intensity training works for both men and women.

I can tell you that you will need to eat enough protein and calories to gain muscle mass or you will just end up getting stronger without getting bigger.

If you don't have Mike's workout DVD, you really should get it, it is the closest thing you can get to Mike being in the gym with you.

See Mike Mentzer DVD

Best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription