Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

weekend workout routine

Posted by: Will

Hey,

I recently got a full-time job, which now limits me to working out on weekends (I would do it weekday mornings but I have trouble working out on an empty stomach/have to drive someone else to work, etc.)

I've been using a Men's Health home workout bible, using a set of dumbbells from 15 to 30 lbs, nothing else. I've been working out for about 4 weeks, finishing the beginner phase. The next phase is a ABC routine (upper body, legs, arms) lasting 3 days.

A lot of workout programs I've seen seem to naturally be 3 days or more, so is there a way to condense any given 3 day workout into 2 on the weekend so it is just as effective? I suppose the arm workout could be allocated to the upper body and legs days (triceps to upper body and biceps to legs maybe). an Also, can you suggest a workout that is maybe only 10-15 minutes in the early morning on weekdays, no weights to complement a weekend workout?

Thanks,

Will

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription