Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

how to get muscular legs for women

Posted by: Amy

I'm 34 yr olf female (5'3, 120 pds) my goal is to get nice muscular sexy legs. I've been working out for a long time, but for the past year have decided to get my legs where I've always wanted them to be. I lift pretty heavy, 4 sets of 10-12. I used to do one leg workout a week which included everything..leg press, hack squat, sumo dead lifts, stiffed leg dead lifts, leg ext, leg curls, lunges. didnt see much result so I have now for the past 6 weeks added another leg day. so I now do hams\glutes on Monday and thighs\quads on Thurs. STILL not much results... I also have taken up running for the past year.. 3 times a week 3-4 miles each time. Could the running prevent the muscular growth and look I'm wanting to achieve ? I have read that most weight trainers have a "no running" policy because it eats away at the muscle they are trying to grow... is this true ? cause I'm about as frustrated as can be and dont know how much harder I could work.

Please help !

Amy

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription