Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

how to regain muscle mass

Posted by: lanndhese

I'm a college student and while I was in high school, I was very active and in very good shape. But when I went to college, I got lay and very busy. I stopped working out, and when I did workout, all I did was cardio. My diet was complete completely horrible. I would skip meals and eat only when I remembered. A bad combination. As a result, I lost s lot of muscle mass. I'm 5'10" and I weight about 160lbs and I have so much loose skin and everything giggles, though you can’t really tell except for in the arms just by looking at me. I started working out again and put myself a really strict nutritional plan. I workout and lift weights regularly. I've been doing this for almost four months now and I haven't really seen an improvement. I'm also taking supplements and I consume lots of protein. I'm just wondering if I'm going about this the right way. My goal isn't to lose weight just to gain muscle and tighten everything that has loosened up. What is the best way to go about doing that? Should I think about taking taking a lean muscle weight gainer, that doesn’t cause extra weight gain like one of my friends suggested? And should I start lifting heavier maybe?

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription