Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

female fitness model workout and diet plan

Posted by: Rachel

I have been trying to get into a good workout routine. For the past year I have been trying to get into working out. I have always been very intimidated and uncomfortable in a gym environment so as a result I have not gone. Now, I am finally enjoying the workouts more and seeing some results. But, I would like to kick my exercise and fitness level up a notch.

Through some research on women in fitness with similar body types I have discovered I am probably too tall to get the fit body that I would like. I am 26, 5 ft 9 in and weigh about 122 lbs. The female fitness bodies that appeal to me are the more bulky muscular types that are usually around 5 ft tall (similar to Jamie Eason).

My exercise consists of Mondays chest/triceps, Tuesday back/biceps, Wednesday legs, Thursday shoulders and Friday cardio. I am about to add about 20 minutes of cardio before my weight routine on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. My diet consists of a protein shake (Ultramet) before working out, eggs for breakfast, protein shake snack, healthy lunch, protein shake snack and healthy dinner.

Do you have any suggestions on how I would best achieve that slightly bulky looking fitness body or maybe know of someone who would have some advice?

Thank you in advance!

Hoping to find my own fitness model!

Rachel

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription